Michael St.Clair & Remote Viewer

St.Clair Essays Time Travel ETs Astrology Exclusive Interviews Reviews Zen of Stars

11 September 2006

Tara-Moon-Light

Chaser of a dream

AWAKEN TO PEACE & LOVE
click this picture & take a trip...






"Once there was a dreamer, he wanted to be, all there was was he. He saw himself of many things, someone he was not, someone he would be. I'll follow you, take me dream, I'll close my eyes. Hear the voices in the calling of the night, I am nowhere you cannot see me, follow me...chaser of the dream.

Chaser of the dream your journey is insight, you have my eyes to do your seeking. Come with me gazers of the moon, to a place you have never been before, you'll always be everywhere after me you can't run.. you're moving to slow.

Catch me if you can before I disappear, knowing not of others who may follow me, you'll always be a chaser of the dream. Inside your eyes, there's someone else you want to be, once you're there it's not quite as it seems, you want to be more, a chaser of a dream."


Above beautiful Blog by RMN Reader Tara-Moon...
thanks . .
M a n . . o n . .
t h e . . M o o n
very nice poem & so would I . .
- St.Clair